Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hello!

Hello Hello!

Welcome to my new site! Taking stock of a year almost past and looking forward to a new year ahead, I've been re-evalutating my online presence. I began my blogging journey several years ago with Blogger but didn't know what I was doing so there ended up not being much there, lol. Then with the end of that year, I decided to start fresh again and tried Wordpress which worked for me for some time, but I just wasn't loving it... and for me to get into it, I need to LUV it ;)

Which bring us to the end of 2012. I am getting ready to self-publish my first novel in the beginning of 2013 (release date still to be named). This will be HUGE deal for me as it's been 3 1/2 years in the works (story for another time)! Anyway, I once again felt the need for a fresh start. So of course, what do I do? Start a new blog! LOL

I had a difficult time using WP, it just wasn't super user friendly for non-techy peeps like me. If it worked for you, more power to ya! I couldn't figure out how to get the widgets and flash things (see non-techy) that I wanted to use on my page and there just weren't that many templates to choose from. Of course, I'll be customizing once my cover is released (YAY! can't wait for that).

This is about me and my books, but also it's about community and sharing my love for books and the people that put so much effort, energy, time, and love into their books. This is not a review site (I'll leave that to the amazing reviewers out there) but I want to be able to share and spread the love for those I love. So I will :)

Thanks for coming by! I look forward to chatting with you.
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment