Saturday, January 26, 2013

Update...

Just a little update on what's going on with my book:

It is currently in the hands of the editor who is working her magic as we speak... or as I write I guess ;) Once I understand how much additional work that I need to do after she gets it back to me, then I will nail down an actual release date (yay!).

The artwork for the cover is finished but it is now awaiting the magical touch of the typographer (I'm not actually sure if that's what she would be called but it sounded more professional than "font lady"). I am so EXCITED to see what she comes up with *bouncing up and down*!! I LOVE the artwork btw and can't wait to share it with the world!

My head has been spinning with trying to figure out and understand all the little details that a 1st-time author that is self-publishing needs to know and do. Such as: bio's, distribution, printing, swag, formatting, and the list goes on. I know once I have this all set up then it's just a matter of getting down a system that works for me, but right now, I'm learning... and learning... and learning ;) It probably never stops huh?!

I just started a Facebook Page for where I will talk about my book(s) so check that out to the right to stay up to date on any news, info, etc.

What else?...

That's it for now, I just wanted to say a quick hello! Have a great weekend!

Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment