Saturday, February 1, 2014

Imagine More: All #Fantasy All Day

Imagine More: All Fantasy, All Day!! Come hang out with some great authors!!

Today on Facebook there is an all afternoon event happening where you can chat with favorite fantasy authors and meet new ones! You can interact with them and ask them questions about their books, how they write, play games and WIN PRIZES!!

And guess what???

I'll be one of them!! Yay :) :) So make sure to stop by and say hello. You find out something about me you didn't know or perhaps a little more about some of my characters!

I'm on for a FULL HOUR at 2pm EST. Right here...



It runs from 12pm EST until 10pm EST so if you can't drop in while I'm on make sure to stop in sometime during the day and chat with some of the other fabulous authors and enter to win some really great books!!


No comments:

Post a Comment