Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New Release! The 2nd of The Shadow Realm Novellas by @MWylieBooks #urbanfantasy #paranormal #YA

I'm so excited to share with you one of my own releases!

A little while back I release Supernatural Chronicles: The Necromancers novella individually and for the anthology Supernatural Chronicles: The New Orleans Collection (which we won Best Anthology in 2016 at UtopiaCon). I am no re-releasing my story with a new look and a new cover to introduce a new series!!

It will now be called Hailey: The Necromancer (A Shadow Realm Novella #1). The story remains the same with some minor alterations for story continuity (so if you previously bought The Necromancers you do not need to re-buy Hailey... unless you want the new cover of course ;) Hailey's is the 1st of 4 introductory Origin stories leading up to a new series called The Shadow Realm. It will be a YA/upper YA urban fantasy/paranormal/supernatural adventure!

Without further ado...

Hailey: The Necromancer (A Shadow Realm Novella #1)
Blurb:
Hailey Devareaux, an inexperienced Necromancer with a fear of death, couldn’t care less what the world had to offer her. A year after her mother’s death, Hailey has lost interest in being a Necromancer and taking over as rightful leader of the clan. When her clan receives a cryptic letter, it’s up to Hailey to go on a dangerous quest to restore the veil and save her people.

While moping around in the cemetery the day after the Day of the Dead, Hailey met Bobby; if only she had realized he was dead before she started talking to him. Robert “Bobby” Duval died one year ago. When he died, the veil between this world and the next was at its thinnest. It should’ve been easy for him to cross over, but something kept him from doing so, and now, he’s stuck. With a promise to help Bobby cross over after she has fulfilled her mission, Bobby joins Hailey, and together they begin to understand her powers.

Will Hailey give up her bitterness against the craft and her own fear of death, and forgive herself in order to embrace her power? Will she be able to help save the supernatural community by sealing the veil once more?


Only 99CENTS! Amazon: http://amzn.to/2jb68Eo


Jax: The Doppelgänger (A Shadow Realm Novella #2)
Release Date: Jan 10, 2017
Blurb:
My grandfather took many secrets—secrets involving me—to his grave. Now, it seems he’s haunting me from beyond; although for a Necromancer like him, that might not be too hard. I wouldn’t know. I have a different set of unique and unwanted… talents.

I had never invested in relationships outside the ones I already have: a tight group of girls with their own special abilities; a Voodoo priestess; and my grandfather, RIP. Having anyone else in my life would just be too complicated. But then Bast showed up with his fierce blue eyes like a crystal-clear lake on a winter’s day. He was something I definitely hadn’t planned for. Same for his powers, which interact with mine in unexpected ways.

To me, the gift I was born with is truly a curse. Being involuntarily ripped from my current reality to another place, appearing in the form of another person’s image is not my idea of a good time. 

But this curse is something the Shadow Realm wants. And with the help of my friends and my grandfather’s spirit, I need to find out how to stop it before it’s too late… for all of us.

My name is Jax, and I am a Doppelgänger. Don’t you wish you were one, too?
***
Jax is the second installment in the origin mini-series leading up to The Shadow Realm series. Will Jax and her friends be able to find any answers before she is not only ripped from her own physicality but thrust into the world of shadows?


ONLY 99 CENTS FOR THE FIRST WEEK!!  Amazon: http://amzn.to/2jbdCr8


No comments:

Post a Comment