Tuesday, October 10, 2017

#TeaserTuesday for #HavenwoodFalls High Reawakened #YA



Excerpt from Reawakened by Morgan Wylie
Releases: October 13th, 2017
Series: Havenwood Falls High
Genre: YA paranormal romance
A conversation between Macy Blackstone (witch hunter) and Gallad Augustine (witch)

Gallad Augustine, grandson to another Luna Coven High Council member, was a witch prodigy. Remarkably handsome with his wind-swept dark hair, fair skin, and bright green eyes, he was truly an all-around good guy—though he wore the exterior of a bad boy at times—and he was my boyfriend. Yes, it was unheard of for a witch hunter to date a witch, but stranger things had happened in Havenwood Falls.
I couldn't help but cover my heart with my hand. The beats sped up when he was near—they always did. Those girlish butterflies took flight in my stomach no matter how much I tried to suppress them.
“You definitely have a way of making it up to me,” I mumbled from a swoony state. If anyone had told me I would be the type to swoon, I would have laughed in their face. But Gallad could make me swoon pretty much without trying. Grabbing my hand, he laced his fingers in mine and pulled me alongside him as we strolled through the vines of grapes.
"Have you seen any of the Perseids meteor shower? I saw several shooting across the sky last night. It was amazing, Gallad." I couldn’t help the awe I heard in my own voice, but they were truly a sight to see.
Gallad’s face turned down to me with a smile so big it reached his eyes. “I did. The meteors looked like shooting stars." He looked up as if he could see them already, but the sky still had plenty of color. “I thought of you the whole time, wishing I was lying on the ground somewhere with you, watching the meteors together.”
***


Welcome to Havenwood Falls, a small town in the majestic mountains of Colorado. A town where legacies began centuries ago, bloodlines run deep, and dark secrets abound. A town where nobody is what you think, where truths pose as lies, and where myths blend with reality. A place where everyone has a story. Including the high schoolers. This is only but one…  

This is a Young Adult paranormal romance in the Havenwood Falls High series of Young Adult fantasy stories featuring a variety of supernatural creatures. The series is a collaborative effort by multiple authors. Each book is generally a stand-alone, so you can read them in any order, although some authors will be writing sequels to their own stories. Please be aware when you choose your next read.  
Other books in the Havenwood Falls High YA series:
Written in the Stars by Kallie Ross
The Fall by Kristen Yard
Somewhere Within by Amy Hale (Nov. 2017)
Books are released on a monthly basis. Coming soon are stories by Michele G. Miller, Cameo Renae, AnnaLisa Grant, J.L. Weil, and more.
Immerse yourself in the world of Havenwood Falls and stay up to date on news and announcements at www.HavenwoodFalls.com. Join our reader group, Havenwood Falls Book Club, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/HavenwoodFallsBookClub/

No comments:

Post a Comment